The Elevate Program is coming to you virtually in 2020-21! The Elevate Program is designed to help students be more prepared for the future through workshops, guest speakers, and one-on-one support to help you develop your career interests and skills! Our top skill development themes for 2020-21 are: Cultural Competency | Digital Literacy | Financial Literacy
Upcoming Events - A calendar of events and workshops is coming soon!
Interested in enrolling in the Elevate Program? Here's what you can do as an Elevate student:
- 1-on-1 meeting with an Experiential Learning and Career Development Ambassadors to discuss:
- Intro to the Experiential Learning and Career Development office
- Career goals
- Resume review
- Career Cruising and other self-assessments
- Ambassadors will have a list of people they can refer the student to for more support if needed
- Join us for live workshops and skills-building sessions throughout the year
Why should you participate?
- A personalized program, where individual needs and goals are considered
- Opportunity to connect what you learn inside the classroom with real-world experience
- Develop skills and competencies that help you transition to the workforce
- Make connections to employers and not-for-profits
- Discover personal interests and aptitudes to build a future career
- Get insider information on opportunities like internships, community projects and awesome new courses
Sign up now by filling out the registration form.