Connect with your future workforce
We offer multiple ways for you to promote your organization on campus — and would love to connect you with our students.
Hire an intern
We place students from all degree programs in a wide variety of organizations in the private, public, and not-for-profit sectors. Internships can take place as full-time positions in the summer or part-time positions during the academic year.
- Find out more about our internship program
- Interested in hiring a Mount Allison student? Please fill out this application and send it to email@example.com to start the process.
- Are you a non-profit of small-to-medium sized business operating in New Brunswick? Make sure to let us know in your application. You could qualify for wage subsidies through Future Ready NB. More information here.
Post a job opportunity
We'll share your opening with students via our online job board and social media. We can share links to your posting or a .pdf job description. Please include:
- Job title
- Type of position (full-time, permanent, summer, or part-time)
- Job description
- Closing date for applications
E-mail your posting to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Booth at a career fair
We hold a career fair in October and a summer employment fair in February. Our next Career Fair is scheduled for October 2, 11am-3pm in the Wallace McCain Student Centre. The registration form can be found here.
Deliver a presentation about your organization
We're happy to provide opportunities for you to deliver an information session or hold a networking event. We can book you a room on campus or an information table in the Student Centre. E-mail us at email@example.com with your idea.