Share your innovative idea for teaching or learning
We'll help you find a funding source so you can make your experiential learning project happen.
Funding is available for students, faculty, employers, and community partners.
Funding for various kinds of experiential learning
- Experiential learning funding for students. For NB only.
Internships paid as a grant
- Mansbridge Internship. Open to third-year students from any discipline. $10,000 to work in a domestic or international organization.
- L.R. Wilson Internships in PPE. Open to any third-year students in the Philosophy, Politics, and Economics program. $10,000 to work in an organization with a public policy or public service focus.
- Reisman Internship Program. Open to any returning student. $10,000 to design or $15,000 to launch an entrepreneurial venture, either a for-profit business or a social initiative.
- ECHO Foundation Internship in Environmental Leadership and Advocacy. Open to third-year students in any discipline. $10,000 to work in a domestic or international organization on an environmental or advocacy initiative.
- J. Armand Bombardier International Travel Grants. Open to any returning student. $5,000 to travel to a developing country to intern in a not-for-profit organization.
- Cedrick Ritchie Global Engagement Award. Open to third-year students. $5,000 to pursue travel related to your field of study.
- Student Experiential Learning Fund (NB)
- Student Employment Experience Development (SEED) Program (NB)
- VentureforCanada (Atlantic Canada)
- ITAC (Information Technology Association of Canada) Student Work-integrated Learning Program (Atlantic Canada and Ontario)
Need help identifying the best funding source for your project? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop by our office in the McCain Student Centre.