After hours crises & emergency resources
For emergencies, call 911
- Campus Security – 506-364-2228
- SHARE (Sexual Harassment and Assault) – (506) 540-7427
The Sexual Harassment and Assault Response and Education service offers 24-hour advice and support to individuals who have experienced sexual violence.
- CHIMO Helpline – 1 (800) 667-5005 (24/7)
CHIMO is a provincial toll-free crisis line that is available 24/7 every day of the year. They can information, crisis intervention, resources, and help with issues including: suicidal thoughts, emotional distress, employment, accommodations, general information, loneliness, separation/divorce, senior resource
- Mobile Mental Health Crisis Team – 1 (866) 771-7760 (12 p.m.–10 p.m.)
A group of mental health social workers who provide timely response to people experience mental health crises. They provide assessment and intervention.
- Kids Help Phone – 1-800-668-6868
Kids Help Phone is a Canadian toll-free, 24-hour, bilingual, and anonymous phone counselling, web counselling, and referral service for children and youth. They serve individuals age 20 and under.
- Crisis Text Line – text START to 741-741 (3 p.m.–3:30 a.m.)
Anyone experiencing a crisis can text the Crisis Text Line. A trained crisis counsellor will respond in five minutes or less to help you through your crisis and create a plan.
Additional community resources
- Sackville Memorial Hospital – 506-364-4100
- The Moncton Hospital – 506-857-5353
- Dr. Georges L. Dumont University Hospital Centre (Moncton) – 506-862-4114
- Cumberland Regional Health Care Centre (Amherst) – 902-667-3361
- Sage Solutions Inc. – 506-857-3258
Sage Solutions Inc. is a counselling agency and network of professionals including counsellors, therapists, psychologists, and family mediators. They provide access to counselling, meditation, and alternative health services
- Touchstone Counselling — counselling service with office hours in Sackville — 506-857-3077
- Open Sky Co-op — provides home and vocational assistance for adults requiring supports to improve their quality of life — 506-536-4564
- Daybreak - offers mental health support for adults (over 19) who live in the Tantramar Region
- Horizon Community Mental Health Centre - 506-856-2444 Satellite office in Sackville
- Atlantic Wellness Community Centre - 506-382-0298 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College of Psychologists of New Brunswick: http://cpnb.ca/#
- New Brunswick Association of Counselling Therapists: http://www.nbact.ca/