Mount Allison University offers a psychiatry clinic twice a month. For information on how to get a referral, please contact Anne Comfort
A psychiatrist is a medical doctor with a specialty in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illnesses. They can prescribe medication and use counselling to support recovery. You usually need a referral from your family doctor to see a psychiatrist.