MANDATORY INFORMATION SESSIONS are being held for RA & AD
Mon, Jan. 14 4:30pm AVDX 111
Tues, Jan. 15 1:30pm DUNN 104
Wed, Jan. 16 7:00pm AVDX 111
Thurs, Jan. 17 2:00pm DUNN 111
Fri, Jan. 18 4:30pm DUNN 111
MANDATORY INFORMATION SESSIONS are being held for AcMen
Mon, Jan. 14 5:00pm AVDX 111
Tues, Jan. 15 2:00pm DUNN 104
Wed, Jan. 16 7:30pm AVDX 111
Thurs, Jan. 17 2:30pm DUNN 111
Fri, Jan. 18 5:00pm DUNN 111
AD and RA candidates meeting the GPA requirements will be required to attend: "Group Process Day" on Sunday, Jan. 27, 2019 (time TBA).
- Attend one of the above information sessions offered by Student Life for the position(s) you are interested in
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.25+ for RA& AD and 3.0+ for AcMen and maintain
this throughout their time in the position. Appointments are tentative until final grades are received
- Be available for spring training on Mar 23 & 24, time TBA
- Be available for fall training at the end of Aug.
- MUST present a recent Criminal Record Check to Student Life before Aug. 31
- RAs & ADs MUST have a valid First Aid Certificate by Aug. 31 valid through May 2020
- All qualified students are encouraged to apply. All applicants meeting the criteria will
Application deadline: Thursday, January 24, 2019 at 11:59pm (applications received after this time may not be considered)
- All applications must be submitted before this deadline.
Current year of study:
Anticipated graduation date (month/year):
Please indicate which residence you are will to consider (check all that apply)
List any co-curricular or extracurricular activities in which you have participated or are currently participating in at Mount Allison and in the community. Include clubs, societies, sports, etc. Note year(s) and positions/titles.
Copy and paste your resume and cover letter into the box below.