MANDATORY INFORMATION SESSIONS are being held for RA & AD positions on:
- Tuesday, Jan. 16, 2018 at 4:30pm in Ctee M14
- Wednesday, Jan. 17, 2018 at 1:30pm in AvDx G12
- Thursday, Jan. 18, 2018 at 7:00pm in Ctee M14
- Sunday, Jan. 21, 2018 at 2:00pm in AvDx G12
MANDATORY INFORMATION SESSIONS are being held for AcMen positions on:
- Tuesday, Jan. 16, 2018 at 5:00pm in Ctee M14
- Wednesday, Jan. 17, 2018 at 2:00pm in AvDx G12
- Thursday, Jan. 18, 2018 at 7:30pm in Ctee M14
- Sunday, Jan. 21, 2018 at 2:30pm in AvDx G12
AD and RA candidates meeting the GPA requirements will be required to attend: "Group Process Day" on Sunday, Jan. 28, 2018 at 1:00pm - 5:00pm.
- Attend one of the above information sessions offered by Student Life for the position(s) you are interested in
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.25+ for RA& AD and 3.0+ for AcMen and maintain
this throughout their time in the position. Appointments are tentative until final grades are received
- Be available for spring training on Mar 24 & 25, time TBA
- Be available for fall training at the end of Aug.
- MUST present a recent Criminal Record Check to Student Life before Aug. 31
- RAs & ADs MUST have a valid First Aid Certificate by Aug. 31 valid through May 2019
- All qualified students are encouraged to apply. All applicants meeting the criteria will
Application deadline: Friday, March 9, 2018 at 11:59pm (applications received after this time may not be considered)
- All applications must be submitted before this deadline.
Current year of study:
Anticipated graduation date (month/year):
Please indicate which residence you are will to consider (check all that apply)
List any co-curricular or extracurricular activities in which you have participated or are currently participating in at Mount Allison and in the community. Include clubs, societies, sports, etc. Note year(s) and positions/titles.
Copy and paste your resume and cover letter into the box below.