Mount Allison University residences will be closed from Sunday, Dec. 17 to Sunday, Jan. 7.
- All students must leave residence by Sunday, Dec. 17 at 5pm.
- Residences will re-open on Sunday, Jan. 7 at 12pm.
If you currently live in residence, you can request on-campus accommodation during the winter break.
If your application is approved, you will be assigned to a temporary residence on campus. The Mount Allison Housing Department reserves the right to accept or
decline requests for accommodation based on expressed need.
You must submit this application no later than Friday, Nov. 24 at 4:00
p.m. in order to request a room in residence. The Winter Stay residence fee must be paid by Friday, December 8 at 4:00pm.
- A flat rate fee of $340 will apply for on-campus accommodation during the winter break. It cannot be adjusted according to the number of nights in residence.
- The cost is based on double occupancy. If beds are available, you may be offered a single room at the same rate.
- The fee will be applied to your Mount Allison account. Payment can be made in person at the Registrar’s Office by cheque, cash, or debit.
- Payments can also be made online via direct payment if you have a Canadian bank account. Please inform the Registrar’s Office if you are paying online.
You must be present to collect your keys and move into your temporary residence on Dec. 17.
Mount A e-mail:
Roommate preference (if any):
Reason for requesting accommodation for the winter break: