Leadership in Community
Service Learning Grants – For Faculty
Application Deadline, Applications are not being accepted at this time
The Leadership in Community Service Learning (CSL) grants are intended to support Mount Allison faculty, staff and students who wish to develop and engage in curricular projects that simultaneously benefit a non-profit group while offering learning opportunities for the participating students.
The Leadership in Community Service grants are up to $500 per project.
Applicants: Faculty are eligible to apply. Students are encouraged to contact faculty if they are interested.
Applicants should complete the online application form, which requires the following information:
· The proposed project
· Description of the community partner
· Letter of support from the community partner
· The names and number of students involved if available
· The duration of the project/time commitment for student participants
· The goals for undertaking this project:
o The needs identified by the community partner
o The learning objectives for the student participants
· If applicable, a description of any special training or preparation required for the student participants and how it will be provided.
· A complete budget, indicating other sources of funding applied for and received
NOTE: Award holders must use the funds solely for the purpose granted.
Within one month of completion, successful grant holders will submit a report to the Chair of the Service Learning Committee via the Vice President International and Student Affairs Office describing the outcome of the project, how the objectives of both the community partners and the student participants were met, what was learned, and how that learning might be shared with others.
To apply for the Leadership in Community Service Learning grant, please complete the application form at by 4:00 pm on NO APPLICATIONS ARE BEING ACCEPTED AT THIS TIME. You may submit the form online to email@example.com or to the Vice-President International and Student Affairs, second floor WMSC.