Mount Allison’s Bachelor of Commerce provides you with an experiential and personal approach to business studies.
You will benefit from small class sizes, one-on-one time with your professors, frequent interaction with fellow students, opportunities to gain real-world experience, and Mount Allison’s strong links to the business world.
You will study a variety of business areas, such as:
The program is designed to give all students, regardless of your areas of concentration, a strong undergraduate foundation in the key disciplines of management education.
The Ron Joyce Centre for Business Studies
Established in 2008, the Centre has focused on:
- delivering one of Canada's best undergraduate business education
- providing students with hands-on learning experience through internships, field trips, case competitions, and networking opportunities
- adding faculty to an already distinguished group of professors
- building a flexible curriculum with a wide variety of course offerings
- For more information, see the Ron Joyce Centre for Business Studies website
Commerce at Mount Allison is offered as a:
- Bachelor of Commerce (with honours option)
- Bachelor of Arts, with a major in Commerce
- Any degree, with a minor in Commerce
The Bachelor of Commerce program requires you to minor in a discipline outside of Commerce in order to help expand your perspective on the world. You can choose any program offered as a minor. See our full list of programs.
Students pursuing a Bachelor of Commerce degree must also complete distribution requirements — six credits (two courses) in each of two categories:
- Arts and letters – drama, English, Fine Arts, art history, languages, Music
- Humanities – Canadian studies, classics, history, philosophy, religious studies, women's and gender studies
To view a full description, student testimonials, and career options, visit Commerce program.