Mount Allison offers generous and competitive scholarship opportunities for entering students.
You will be automatically considered for entrance scholarships when you submit your comprehensive admission and scholarship application.
- You must have a calculated admission average of 80% (or equivalent) to be eligible for an entrance scholarships
- Entrance scholarships range from $4,000-$20,000 ($1,000-$5,000 a year)
Mount Allison's entrance scholarships are awarded based on demonstrated:
- extracurricular involvement
- leadership experience
- community service
- work/internship experience
- as well as academic transcripts
Receiving your entrance scholarship
Entrance Scholarship values will be credited directly to your Mount Allison University financial account located in Connect@MTA in two equal installments:
- 50% in September
- 50% in January
Values are disbursed based upon your anticipated enrollment in 30 credits in the fall and winter session.
Many entrance scholarships are funded by generous donors. You may be matched up with a donor so keep an eye on your Connect@MTA account to see who you have been matched with.
Entrance scholarships are renewable by achieving a 3.7 GPA with a course load of 30 course credits between the fall and winter terms. For more information, see entrance scholarship renewals.