The mantra that unites all of us – Mountie Pride.
Being a Mountie means much more than just putting on a garnet and gold uniform. Mountie Pride is what our athletics family is fuelled by each and every day – on Alumni Field, in the rink, the pool, the weight room, and on the court. They are words to live, work, and play by.
- Facebook: Mount Allison Athletics
- Twitter: @MTA_Athletics
- YouTube: Mount Allison Mounties
Our elite student-athletes are some of the best in the country, but they’re also very good at balancing their competitive fire with their intellectual pursuits. Each year a large number of them are named Academic All-Canadians – an honour and achievement that will serve them well in the years ahead.
- Badminton (CCAA) – co-ed
- Basketball (CCAA) – men’s & women’s
- Football (U Sports) – men's
- Hockey (U Sports) – women's
- Soccer (U Sports) – men’s & women’s
- Swimming (U Sports) – co-ed
- Volleyball (U Sports) – women's
To connect with a varsity coach, e-mail athletic director Pierre Arsenault at email@example.com
More information for recruits can be found at Athletics and Recreation – Recruits Central.
Mount Allison supports a variety of competitive club sport programs – the majority of these having competitive opportunities against colleges, universities, and senior teams in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia.
- Cross country (ACAA) – co-ed
- Curling – co-ed
- Field hockey – women's
- Lacrosse (MUFLL) – men’s
- Rugby (ACAA) – men’s & women’s
- Ultimate – co-ed
Intramurals provide a relief from the stress and strain of daily academic commitments, the opportunity to develop or maintain personal fitness and well-being, as well as the chance to meet new friends. Mount Allison invites you to come and join the fun – make it part of your university experience!
- Basketball (men's, women's)
- Curling (co-ed)
- Dodgeball (co-ed)
- Flag football (co-ed)
- Golf (co-ed)
- Hockey (men's)
- Soccer (co-ed)
- Softball (co-ed)
- Tennis (co-ed, men's, women's)
- Volleyball (co-ed, men's, women's)
For more information, visit the Athletics and Recreation Department.