Mount Allison’s Career Services aims to equip you with the skills you need to find employment and to help employers find you.
Career Services staff can also help you develop your career goals and map the path to get you there. Facilitating relationships between prospective employers and Mount Allison students ensures that our students are well informed on post-graduate and/or professional options after their undergraduate studies, along with giving potential employers the chance to speak with some of the top students in their area of study.
Career services provide help with:
- Careers and post-graduate exploration — helping figure out what's next after graduation
- Internships — providing opportunities to join businesses and organizations in your community and around the world
- On-campus employment — more than 700 students work at the University both during the academic year and through the summer. To find out more, see student employment.
They also organize special events and programs, such as:
- Career fair — held in the fall, the fair is open to businesses, graduate schools, and other organizations
- Summer employment fair
- Career mentorship program — matches students with an alumnus/alumna working in their career field of interest
- Graduation preparation series — designed to help students plan and prepare for life as a new graduate
For more information, visit Career Services.