Audit forms can be used by students in any year of study to track their progress towards meeting program requirements, and to show the courses that they will need to take in the future. Only graduating students must submit audit forms to the registrar’s office. Remember, it is the student’s responsibility to make sure requirements have been met to graduate.
Degree audit forms
Please select the academic calendar year you are following to complete your degree (audit forms are listed according to academic calendar year, by degree program, and major):
- January 2020 (BA & BSC only - changes to distribution requirements)
Certificate audit forms
Please ensure that you select the appropriate form for your program as listed in the academic calendar you are following for your program of study.
For degree programs, please ensure that you complete all sections of the degree audit form and include courses in which you are currently registered that will complete your degree requirements:
- 120 credits
- 3/4000 level credits as required for program (BA = 36 credits; BComm = 42 credits; BSc = 30 credits from 3/4000 level Science courses)
- Distribution requirements applicable to your degree program
- Courses completed for your major, minor, honours programs
- BA and BSc students are not required to list elective courses (courses not included in the major(s), minor(s), honours or distribution)
For certificate programs, please ensure that you complete all sections of the certificate audit form and include courses in which you are currently registered that will complete the 18 credits specific to the certificate program you are completing.
For graduating students:
Audit forms will be verified against transcripts to ensure that requirements will be fulfilled based on courses completed and current course registration. Students applying for graduation must be registered in all of the courses that are required for program completion when submitting the audit form(s).
The audit forms will require a signature of approval of the appropriate program advisor ONLY under the following circumstances:
- Majors/honours which require complementary courses chosen in consultation with the program advisor
- Any variances in the prescribed program as listed in the academic calendar under which you are completing your program requirements, that have been approved. A record of approved variances should have been e-mailed by the appropriate academic department head or dean to the registrar or academic advisor
If you do not know who the program advisor is for your major/minor/honours/certificate, please refer to the list of program advisors.
STUDENTS ARE ADVISED TO RETAIN A COPY OF THEIR AUDIT FORM(S).
Audit forms must be completed and returned to the registrar’s office by:
- first week of September for students applying for October graduation
- Degree audit forms due by Oct. 30 for students applying for May graduation
- Certificate audit forms due November 15 for students applying for May graduation
Students not currently registered on campus may send the completed form by fax to (506)364-2272 or by mail to:
Mount Allison University
62 York St.
Sackville NB E4L 1E2
If you have any questions concerning completion of degree audit forms, please contact the academic advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 506-364-3200.