International Travel Grants and Bursaries
A travel bursary to assist registered Mount Allison University students on an international exchange program, international field trip course work, or an international experiential learning activity. Average award value $500.
- Deadline:Various based upon date of travel or internship. See website below for more information.
- Applications: International Travel Grant and Bursaries
Wendall and Jean Halliday MacKay Award in Environmental Leadership
Three yearly awards to recognize and encourage environmental leadership among Mount Allison University students. Average award value $2,000.
- Deadline: April 17
- Application: MacKay Award
George T. Clark Prize in Law
A $1,000 annual prize awarded to a MtA graduate who is registered in a law degree program following the completion of their undergraduate degree at MtA. Applications for prize must be received from all intending graduates by February 15 of their final year of study.
- Deadline: February 15
- Application: George T. Clark Prize in Law
Golden Jubilee Scholarship
To commemorate the 50th anniversary of Queen Elizabeth’s coronation, the Province of New Brunswick established the Golden Jubilee Scholarship in 2002. The Province provides a total of $20,000 annually distributed equally between the four public universities – University of New Brunswick, Université de Moncton, St. Thomas University and Mount Allison University. Each university offers one Golden Jubilee Scholarship valued at $5,000 annually to an eligible student.
To be eligible to the Scholarship, the student must:
- be a New Brunswick resident, according to the New Brunswick Student Financial Services guidelines for provincial residency status at the time of receipt of the scholarship;
- be enrolled full-time in an undergraduate degree program in one of the four public universities of New Brunswick; and
- be a third year student going into his/her fourth year of a four-year program or be a fourth year student going into his/her fifth year of a five-year program.
All scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence (as defined by the institution) and the applicant’s financial needs (as defined by the New Brunswick Student Financial Services).
- Deadline: October 20
- Application: Golden Jubilee Scholarship Application