Students with U.S. citizenship or dual citizenship (Canadian and American) attending Mount Allison University may be eligible for U.S. Direct Loans through the William D. Ford Federal Direct Loan Program.
Students apply for loans using the firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (506) 364-2258.(FAFSA). U.S. student loans are processed by the financial aid and awards counsellor. The financial aid and awards counsellor can be reached by email at
For more information on the Direct Loan Program for American students visit the U.S. federal student aid site.
- Direct Loan Program Application Process 2020-2021
- US William D. Ford Federal Direct Loan Certification Request Form
- Mount Allison University Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy (SAP)
- Title IV R2T4 Return of Funds Policy
- US Consumer Information Policy