Congratulations and welcome to Mount Allison University!
Registration for the 2020-21 academic year is now open. Complete your registration in both Fall and Winter courses as early as possible to avoid waitlists and ensure access to your preferred courses. Late registration may result in an inconvenient schedule, or inability to take required courses. We recommend that you complete course registration by mid-June.
Step 1: getting started
- Meet your Academic Advisor, and book a virtual advising appointment.
- Read through the course registration and planning basics guide.
- Learn about course delivery formats, Winter 2021 supplementary course delivery information, and other campus updates
- Familiarize yourself with the distribution requirements for BA, BSc, BComm.
- Find out more about placement tests for language courses and calculus.
- Determine if you are eligible for transfer credits or advanced standing.
- Review the glossary of terms.
Step 2: plan your schedule
- Download the fillable blank timetable template & course planning worksheet.
- Check the course offerings on the course timetables for Fall and Winter.
- Review the pages on course selection by degree program, courses without prerequisites, and special topics courses.
- Familiarize yourself with degree requirements, and requirements for majors and minors in part III of the academic calendar.
- If you are starting in January 2020 check out our advice for students beginning in January 2021.
Step 3: register for courses
- Find all you need to know about registering in our guide to registration in Connect@MTA.
Step 4:don't be afraid to reach out for help!