Mount Allison provides a host of academic resources to help with your transition to university.
Whatever your need, you will find uniquely personal programs or services with one-on-one support to make your university experience a success.
- Course selection and course load
- Degree audits and program planning
- Clarification of academic requirements, policies, and procedures
- For more information contact our academic advisor: email@example.com; 506-364-3200
Academic support services
- The Math Help Centre — a drop-in service for those who need assistance in math
- The Academic Support Office — has a number of resources available to you including:
- first generation student programming
- peer tutors
- student success course
- study skills workshops
- the Writing Resource Centre
- PASS (Peer Assisted Study Sessions)
- For more information contact our coordinator of academic support service: firstname.lastname@example.org; 506-364-2169
The Meighen Centre
- Services for students with all types of disabilities, including learning disabilities and accessibility services
- Academic support, such as adaptive software, note taking, peer tutors, writing assistance, and proofreading
- Personal, financial, academic, and career counselling
- For more information, visit the Meighen Centre website
We also offer student resources to support your mental, physical, and spiritual well-being such as career advising, counselling services, on-campus employment, etc. To find out more, see campus resources.