STEP 1: Apply for admission & scholarships
Applying for January 2021 or September 2021: Submit your admission application and $50 application fee (Visa or MasterCard only).
If you are:
- Applying to Fine Arts: you must also submit a Fine Arts application package (accepted only for fall term start)
- Applying to the Bachelor of Music: you must also submit a Music application package
- Applying as a visiting student, incoming exchange student, or Tantramar Advantage Program student: fill out the paper application
- Applying from Nigeria or Rwanda: you must contact email@example.com before submitting an application
» Already started your application? Finish your application within your MtA application account
STEP 2: Submit supporting documents
High school students:
- Early admission (October-January)
Final Grade 11 transcript & Grade 12 course list (mid-year Grade 12 transcript required when available)
- General admission (February-September)
Mid-year Grade 12 transcript or final high school transcript if available
- Most up-to-date post-secondary transcripts for all institutions attended and final high school transcript
Send us your transcripts:
- Upload: to your MtA application account (preferred method)
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check the 'supplemental items' section in your MtA application account to see what other documents may be required
STEP 3: Accept your offer of admission & scholarships
We will keep you in the loop every step of the way! You will receive an email when:
- your application is received
- your supporting documents are received
- we begin your review
- your application review is complete
When your application review is completed, you will be notified of the decision by e-mail and by letter. We will also include your anticipated scholarship value (to be verified in April).
Once you are accepted:
- Confirm your intent to attend Mount Allison by submitting your registration deposit ($100 for Canadian citizens and permanent residents; $250 for international students) by May 1
- Once your deposit is received and processed, the deposit confirmation will be e-mailed to your mta.ca e-mail account.
» For more detailed information, see for admitted students
- Apply for bursaries by March 1
Submit your bursary application found in your Connect@MtA account — a secure student network provided at time of admission. For more information, see scholarships, bursaries, and awards. Applications submitted after March 1 will only be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Apply for residence
Submit your residence application, then pay your $500 residence deposit ($250 for January admission). See payment options.
- Send in final high school (and/or post-secondary) transcripts
These documents must be sent directly from the issuing institution to:
- By mail: Mount Allison Registrar's Office 62 York St., Sackville NB E4L 1E2
- By fax: 506-364-2272
- For more detailed information, see for admitted students