Looking for technical help? Find out more at the links below:
Note: Apple has released a new operating system, Mac OS 11 (Big Sur). Computing Services does not recommend upgrading to Big Sur at this time. Find out more.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic our Helpdesk employees are working remotely.
- We are still here to assist you Monday to Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., excluding holidays.
- We will be monitoring:
- voicemail messages left at (506) 364-2473
- e-mails to email@example.com
- incidents created in the Samanage ticketing system
- If you require more immediate assistance during open hours:
- please contact (506) 224-0505 or (506) 224-0544
- if there is no answer, we are currently on the line assisting other customers
Computing Services can assist you with:
- Campus computers and printers
- Audio-visual equipment
- E-mail accounts
- Username and passwords
- Residence telephone and networking
- Cell phones