Updated June 15, 2020
The following resources can be used and shared to provide people with key information related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Wellness tips for working from home
How to self-isolate
Know the difference: self-monitoring, self-isolation, and isolation
Government of New Brunswick self-assessment tool
Click on each poster to access a downloadable PDF
Government of New Brunswick
- About COVID-19 (coronavirus)
- GNB self-assessment tool
- Symptom checker
- Information on self-monitoring, self-isolating, and isolating
- Protect yourself and others
- COVID-19 (coronavirus) resources
Government of Canada
For immediate assistance and/or after-hours support, use one of these available crisis line services that are available 24/7:
- Chimo Helpline — 1-800-667-5005 http://www.chimohelpline.ca/
Chimo Helpline is still open as per usual; however, is experiencing much higher than normal call volumes. Please be patient and try again in a bit if you are unable to get through.
- The Hope for Wellness Help Line — 1-855-242-3310 https://www.hopeforwellness.ca/
The Hope for Wellness Help Line offers immediate mental health counselling and crisis intervention to all Indigenous peoples across Canada. Or use the chat box to connect with a counsellor online.
- Kids Help Phone counsellor — 1- 800-668-6868 https://kidshelpphone.ca/
Whether by phone, text, mobile app or through our website, you can connect with us whenever you want; however you want. Text 686868.
Support for overall student wellness: