For health services
We are currently offering services to all Mount Allison student by appointment only.
Call 506-364-2163 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to book an appointment with the:
- Registered nurse/educator Monday-Friday 9 a.m.-12 p.m. and 1 p.m.-4 p.m.
- Physician twice a month on Thursday afternoons 1 p.m.-5 p.m.
Type of appointments available
- Virtual video on Microsoft Teams (with or without camera)
- In-person at the Wellness Centre (when deemed essential)
811 is available for medical advice.
If it is an emergency call 911 or present to the nearest emergency room. The Sackville Memorial Hospital emergency department is located at 8 Main St.
- For urgent, non-emergency medical attention AFTER HOURS
Contact one of these after hours medical clinics
- For general health questions
Contact Tele-Care at 811, a 24-hour dial-in bilingual service, or contact a local pharmacist at Jean Coutu 506-536-0230 or at the Guardian Corner Drug Store 506-536-2255, as these allied health professionals can now assess and prescribe some minor ailments