In order to apply for admission to the Bachelor of Music program at Mount Allison, you must submit an application to the Music department in addition to your application for admission to the University.
Steps to apply to the Bachelor of Music
- Apply for general admission to Mount Allison
- Fill out the Music application form online
- Complete our Music entrance assessment
- Provide a confidential letter of reference from your private or high school music instructor. This should be sent directly to the Department of Music.
For admission in Fall 2020, please submit your Music application form to the Department of Music by Feb. 10, 2020. While enrolment is limited, the Department will consider late applications and auditions, space permitting.
Find out more about applying to the Music program at Mount Allison:
- Audition requirements by instrument
- Music entrance assessment
- Financial aid for Music students
- Preparing to study Music