Your room in residence is waiting!
We believe that our residence system is a great way to ensure success in your studies. In fact, students living in residence have an average GPA that is three points higher than students not living in residence.
Our community is designed to support you. Living in residence as a returning student also provides you with a number of leadership opportunities. Visit the Residence Life page to learn more about the different ways you can become involved in your residence community!
If you are looking for current information or resources, please visit our forms and resources page.
Did you know...?
- Returning students can develop their leadership skills by applying for a house staff position, joining a house committee or running for a house executive position.
- Summer storage is available in residence for returning students, so you have less to move home at the end of the year.
- Jennings Dining Hall offers a fresh and well balanced diet available during convenient hours that fit any class schedule.
- We'll take care of paying the bills! Residence students pay an all-inclusive residence and meal plan rate so that there are no surprises throughout the year.
Any student currently living in residence is eligible to reserve a room in residence for the upcoming academic year. Students can log in to the A+ Residence Portal beginning mid-November to select their room.
- November 9, 8:00am - November 12, 8:00am: Same residence — select a room in your current residence
- November 12, 8:00am - onwards: General draw — all students are eligible to draw any available room on campus
- You can return to the portal if you change your mind. To reserve a new room, you will need to cancel your current booking. If you are hired as an AD or RA or you are elected President or Secretary/Treasurer, then Housing will move you automatically and release the room to general draw.
- Your housing deposit of $500 is due by May 1, 2021 to hold your room for September 2021.
- After March 1, 2021 we will begin assigning new students to residence rooms so choices will narrow after that date.
- Students wishing to withdraw from their future room booking should cancel their room booking via the A+ Residence Portal. If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. The charge to withdraw from a room taken in room draw is $100.