In an emergency dial 911 for police, fire, or ambulance.
911 operators will need to know your civic address. Find a campus civic address.
- Mount Allison Security: (506) 364-2228
- RCMP (non-emergency): 1-888-506-7267
- Tele-Care (health info): 811
- Sexual Assault Crisis Centre (Fredericton): (506) 454-0437
- Sackville Hospital (non-emergency): (506) 364-4100
- CHIMO Helpline (provincial crisis phone line): 1-800-667-5005
- SHARE (sexual harassment support): (506) 540-7427
- Walk Home Service: (506) 224-0269 (call or text) or firstname.lastname@example.org
Safety is a top priority at Mount Allison.
We strive to continually maintain a secure, supportive, and equitable environment for all members of our University community. The University has many resources, which together provide a comprehensive, community-based approach to safety and security on campus.
We believe safety and security on campus is a community responsibility — something in which we each have a role to play.
In addition to resources like the SHARE (Sexual Harassment and Assault Response and Education) program, security officers, residence staff, and event security staff, Mount Allison has extensive programming each year aimed at building awareness of sexual harassment, assault, discrimination, and consent and provides regular training for residence staff members, all with the goal of developing a culture of respect and reporting on our campus.