Stand out in the crowd no matter where you sit.
We like to call it the small class difference — but what it boils down to is the opportunity to ask questions, the confidence to share your ideas, the freedom to be yourself, and everyone (including your professors) knowing your name.
By the numbers:
- Approximately 2,300 students
- Average first-year class size is 60, one of the smallest in the country
- Upper-year classes average 14
- Low full-time student-to-faculty ratio of 17:1
- One-on-one independent studies
The small class difference can be found in each classroom, lab, studio, and stage across campus. It's safe to say you won't get lost in the shuffle at Mount Allison.
See it for yourself
If you want to see what the small class difference is all about, take the opportunity to sit in on a class or a lab during a campus tour or Open House. While you're there, take a few minutes to talk to our talented and creative students and engaging professors.