Mount Allison boasts one of the most beautiful campuses in the country and once you see it for yourself, you won't want to leave.
Many students say they know immediately that this is the right place for them. That's why visiting campus is an important step when you are choosing a university.
Book a campus tour
- BOOK YOUR TOUR: simply fill out the online campus visit booking form (you will receive a response within 48 hours)
- One of our campus ambassadors will take you on a tour of campus, where you can talk to an admissions counsellor, attend a class, check out residence, enjoy a meal in our dining hall, and see all the University has to offer
- Summer tours: Campus tours are offered year-round. During the summer, campus tours on Saturdays and Sundays are very limited since most buildings are closed.
- If you have any questions, contact our admissions team at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you're on the other side of the country, around the globe, or even a few hours away and can't make it to campus, taking a virtual tour from the comfort of your own home is the next best thing to being here.
The tour automatically opens with a narration in English; however, it is also possible to have a narration in Mandarin Chinese.
Interactive campus map
You can walk from one end of campus to the other in less than 10 minutes! Find your way around campus, and see photos and descriptions of all our buildings with our interactive campus map.
Looking for parking on campus or in the Town of Sackville? Find free parking with our parking map.
Open Houses – next Open House: March 1, 2019
- Mount Allison Open House happens twice a year, once in the fall and once in the spring
- Each full-day event includes a guided tour, lunch at our award-winning dining hall, and time to explore residences, classes, labs, and much more
- Meet students, staff, and faculty and get the chance to ask questions about programs, scholarships and bursaries, and extracurriculars
- Fall Open House includes an extensive academic fair
Preview MtA Day – next Preview MtA Day: August 2019
- For new students and their families, Preview MtA Day is a full-day of information and services held in the summer
- Pick up your student ID and mail key, order your textbooks, pay your fees, order your orientation packages
- Attend sessions on orientation, academic advising, and financial aid and planning
- Rooms in residence will also be open for viewing
Three Travel for Free
- Need help with your travel expenses? Bring two other potential MtA students with you for a campus tour and we'll pay up to $100 for your tank of gas
- If you're a student coming from further away we will help subsidize your plane or train fare up to $100
- Simply keep your receipts and give them to your tour guide and we'll send you a cheque by mail
Best piece of advice for students considering Mount A? Come visit us for a day!