Subject: categories: CFP APPSEM Workshop

From: Thomas Streicher <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 17:50:19 +0100 (MEZ)

Call for Participation 

                       FINAL APPSEM WORKSHOP
                        19.-22. March, 2001
                         Darmstadt, Germany

>From 19th to 22nd March the final workshop of the ESPRIT Working Group 
Applied Semantics (APPSEM) will be organized by the Darmstadt site of APPSEM
at a place near Darmstadt. (Darmstadt itself is very close to Frankfurt 
airport).

The intention of the workshop is to present the achievements of our working
group and to discuss new perspectives in particular of the application of 
semantic methods to problems arising from applications.
There will be at least six invited lectures also by people who are not 
formally members of the APPSEM Working Group. 
Participation of interested people not formally belonging to APPSEM is 
definitely encouraged.  

More details (in particular concerning registration) can be found at

        www.mathematik.tu-darmstadt.de/appsem2001

the workshop homepage which will be continuously updated.

The deadline for registration is 15/2/01. 
Participation is guaranteed for APPSEM members who register before 15/1/01.
The costs for participation (including conference dinner) are 550 DM 
(~ 250 EURO).

Hoping to see you in March,

Thomas Streicher