Subject: categories: FICS 2000, change in submission guidleines

From: esik (researcher;Itou Masami) <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 18:38:21 +0900

Please note the change in the submission guidelines. 

FIXED POINTS IN COMPUTER SCIENCE (FICS 2000) July 22-23, 2000, Paris, France
  Call for Papers:  http://www.liafa.jussieu.fr/~ig/FICS.html
* Fixed points play a fundamental role in several areas of computer 
  science and logic by justifying induction and recursive definitions. 
  The construction and properties of fixed points have been investigated 
  in many different frameworks. The aim of the workshop is to provide a 
  forum for researchers to present their results to those members of the 
  computer science and logic communities who study or apply the fixed point 
  operation in the different fields and formalisms. 
* Invited speakers: S. Bloom, B. Courcelle, H. Marandjian, J. Rutten, 
  I. Walukiewicz.
* Paper submission:  Electronic submissions in the form 
  of uuencoded postscript file are encouraged and should be sent 
  in duplicate to  ***both***
         [email-masked]  **and**   [email-masked]
  Authors can also send 3 copies of an abstract 
  not exceeding 3 pages to the PC chair.
  Submissions are to be received before April 3, 2000. 
  Authors will be notified of acceptance by June 1, 2000.