Subject: categories: Category Theory Symposium

From: [email-masked] (Coecke Bob)
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 16:24:13 +0100 (MET)

Dear Colleagues,

We announce a "PSSL-like" meeting on category theory in Brussels, 
April 8-9. Please check out our webpage for participants and
program (there is still space for some more lectures):

http://www.vub.ac.be/CLEA/BobWS2000.html

Note that the week after we have a workshop on quantum logic
focussed on applications of quantales and categorical methods, 
outlined on the same webpage.

For confirmation of participation or other information, we are 
     
Bob Coecke - [email-masked]
Isar Stubbe - [email-masked]

Yours sincerely.
-- 
Bob Coecke, Foundations of Exact Sciences (FUND),
Department of Mathematics, Free University of Brussels, 
Tel: ++32/2/629.34.99; Fax: ++32/2/629.34.95
http://www.vub.ac.be/CLEA/BobCoecke.html