Subject: categories: AMAST 04: Call for Participation

From: Carron Shankland <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 15:07:39 +0100

******** AMAST 2004 ********
        ** Call for participation **
        ****************************

            10th International Conference on
    Algebraic Methodology and Software Technology

            July 12th - 16th  2004
            Stirling, Scotland,  UK
       http://www.cs.stir.ac.uk/events/amast2004/

*********************************************************************

    20 EPSRC supported places for UK based students
    first come, first served - apply now and avoid disappointment!
*********************************************************************

Keynote Speakers:

* Roland Backhouse (Nottingham)
* Don Batory (Texas)
* Michel Bidoit (CNRS)
* Muffy Calder (Glasgow)
* Bart Jacobs (Nijmegen)
* JJ Meyer (Utrecht)

*********************************************************************

AMAST promotes research that may lead to the setting of software
technology on a firm, mathematical basis. This goal is achieved by
a large international cooperation with contributions from both
academia and industry. AMAST 2004 will include keynote talks by leaders
in the fields of software/system correctness, software development,
including extensible and adaptive software, and evolutionary systems.
The main programme consists of presentations of refereed technical
papers on leading-edge research.

AMAST 2004 is co-located with
    MPC 2004 (Mathematics of Program Construction)
    ARTS 2004 (AMAST Real Time Workshop).
Participants for AMAST will be able to attend talks of both these
events for free (and vice versa).

AMAST 2004 is being held in Stirling, a historic city located in the
heart of Scotland. The conference venue and accommodation are all based
on the University campus, which is convenient for visiting the ancient
castle and Wallace monument, or for going further afield and exploring
the beautiful countryside. Social events include a civic reception, an
afternoon excursion to Loch Lomond, and dinner in a quaint Scottish village.

**********************************************************************
Book early for cheaper registration and guaranteed accommodation
Deadline: 29th May 2004

              http://www.cs.stir.ac.uk/events/amast2004/
**********************************************************************

--
The University of Stirling is a university established in Scotland by
charter at Stirling, FK9 4LA.  Privileged/Confidential Information may
be contained in this message.  If you are not the addressee indicated
in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such
person), you may not disclose, copy or deliver this message to anyone
and any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is
prohibited and may be unlawful.  In such case, you should destroy this
message and kindly notify the sender by reply email.  Please advise
immediately if you or your employer do not consent to Internet email
for messages of this kind.