Subject: categories: MFPS: Last day to submit title and abstract

From: Mike Mislove <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 20:59:37 -0600

Dear Colleagues,
  This is to remind you that April 1 is the last day to submit a
title and abstract for a contributed talk at this year's MFPS
meeting. The meeting will be held on the campus of Carnegie Mellon
University from May 23 to May 26. There are a number of special
events planned, including six special sessions, each with a plenary
lecture by a leading researcher. The meeting is co-located with
the annual Association of Symbolic Logic meeting, which will take
place from May 19 through midday, May 23. Finally, there will be
a very special event on the evening of May 22. Cliff Jones
(Newcastle), John McCarthy (Stanford), John Reynolds (CMU) and
Dana Scott (CMU) will participate in discussions and reminiscences
about how the area of programming languages arose and how it has
evolved over the years. Please plan to attend the meeting, and
submit a title and abstract for a contributed talk if you wish
to present one. The available slots will be allocated on a first come,
first served basis. You can find instructions about how to submit a
title and abstract, as well as detailed information about the MFPS
meeting and a link to the online registration form at the MFPS XX URL
http://www.math.tulane.edu/~mfps/mfps20.htm
  Best regards,
  Mike Mislove

===============================================
Professor Michael Mislove   Phone: +1 504 862-3441
Department of Mathematics   FAX:   +1 504 865-5063
Tulane University   URL: http://www.math.tulane.edu/~mwm
New Orleans, LA 70118 USA
===============================================