Subject: categories: MFPS Program Now Available - Deadline for Reduced Hotel Rates

From: Michael Mislove <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 21:00:24 -0500

Dear Colleagues,
   With apologies for multiple copies, the program for MFPS 20 is
available at
http://www.math.tulane.edu/~mfps/mfps20prog.html
It also can be accessed from the MFPS 20 home page
http://www.math.tulane.edu/~mfps/mfps20.htm
   Registration for the meeting can be done online at
http://www.math.tulane.edu/~mfps/regform20.html
Those interested in attending the meeting should note that the
conference hotel will hold a block of rooms at the conference rate ONLY
UNTIL MAY 1. After that date, the conference rate will no longer be
available.
   Best regards,
   Mike Mislove

===============================================
Professor Michael Mislove        Phone: +1 504 862-3441
Department of Mathematics      FAX:     +1 504 865-5063
Tulane University       URL: http://www.math.tulane.edu/~mwm
New Orleans, LA 70118 USA
===============================================