Check out the employers who attended the Career Fair.
On campus Employment
- Visual and Material Cultures Studies - This new program is seeking a Clark Social Media Intern to help with program support. Deadline Sept. 9.
- Athletics (tasks may include front desk duties at the Fitness Centre and the Athletics Centre, social media, stats, and game day duties). E-mail email@example.com.
- Registrar's Office (general office work): firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Campus Ambassadors (campus tours for prospective students). Watch for an e-mail that goes out to all students in September.
- Dining Services Pick up an application form from Jennings Meal Hall.
- The Pond (trivia-night hosts, photographers, and event services staff). E-mail email@example.com.
- Writing Resource Centre (tutors). Watch for a call for applications in early September.
- Meighen Centre (tutors). A general call for applications is issued in September.
- Wellness Centre (PEER support students).
- Academic departments (teaching assistants). Check with your professors and departmental administrative staff to find out about opportunities.
Part-time jobs off campus
- Mount Allison Staff Association (CUPE 3433) - Sackville NB - Database Designer: Membership Directory. Part time fall/winter term with flexible hours. Apply now!
- TutorOcean - online - Hiring part-time tutors. More info here.
- Federal Student Work Experience Program (FSWEP) - Across Canada - If you want to work for the federal government, apply now. They're hiring a wide variety of roles, students from all backgrounds in positions across Canada. *be sure to include your university and the regions you wish to work.
- Deloitte - Across Canada - Summer internships & Full time post grad. Deadlines vary, apply now!
- L'Arche Canada - locations across Canada - Assistant Program, work in a home with people with disabilities. Summer positions available. Applications accepted anytime. Apply ASAP.
- Eqwip Hubs - International volunteer opportunities. Students interested in working abroad should check this out. There is also funding available through the International Centre.
- RBC - Toronto & other Ontario locations - Hiring for summer 2020 Global Investment Banking Program and Global Markets Banking Program positions. Deadline Sept 22.
- List of government programs and summer job opportunities
Jobs for grads
- Deloitte - Across Canada - Summer internships & Full time post grad. Deadlines vary for apply now!
- Youth Employment Fund - Employment Opportunities in NB - Training, Support, and Jobs. More info here.
- Zenabis - Wide variety of post-grad opportunities in business, marketing, quality control. Deadlines vary.
- VIPKid - Online ESL teaching to Chinese children. Flexible hours and work from home! Details here.
- ESL Teacher Recruiter - Korea - Teach English in Korea. Apply now.
- L'Arche Canada - Across Canada - Hiring Community Assistants. Hiring year-round.
- Office of MLA Megan Mitton - Sackville, NB - Hiring a Constituency Coordinator. Apply ASAP.
- Levy Casey Carter MacLean Chartered Professional Accountants - Halifax, NS - Hiring for an Administrative Assistant/Receptionist position. Apply now for an October start.
- HRM Pension Plan - Halifax, NS - Looking for an Investment Analyst. Apply ASAP.
- Match Marketing Group - Moncton, NB - Looking for a Field Sales Representative. Deadline Aug 23.
- Ambright Education Group Corporation - Ambassador Year in China - Deadline Aug 31.
- Passionfruit Inc. - Toronto, ON (possibility of remote work) - Hiring for a Full-Stack Mobile Developer position. Deadline Aug 31.
- AppleTree Edu -Seoul, South Korea - Hiring elementary school English teachers. Deadline August 31.
- Colchester Historeum - Hiring an Archives Assistant. Deadline Sept 7.
- Correctional Service of Canada - Hiring for Primary Worker/Kimisinaw positions. Deadline Sept 17.
- McCain Foods - Florenceville-Bristol - Hiring a Senior Accountant, Payroll Specialist, and Farm Sustainability and CSR Lead. Deadline Oct 9.
- Operation Groundswell - International Backpacking with Purpose for students.
- South East Sexual Assault Centre - Moncton, NB - Looking for volunteers. Time commitment 4-6 shifts/month.
- Get Out the Vote MtA - MASU (on campus) - The MASU is running a Get Out the Vote campaign this Fall to ensure that students know when, where, and how to vote! If you're interested in helping to plan and run fun events (debate viewing parties, BBQs, and an all-candidates debate, just to name a few!) and engaging with MtA students, apply apply apply! Email Elise Vaillancourt at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!