On Campus Jobs
Many academic departments hire Mount Allison students throughout the academic year. This is a great opportunity to gain valuable work experience while keeping academics a top priority. Many of these positions will be listed internally for students in a specific field so be sure to check with your department.
You can find a list of the departments who hire part time students here: Part Time Jobs (as of Aug 2018)
Check out the list of employers who attended the Career Fair: Career Fair Directory
Recent Graduate & Graduating Students
- TD Bank - Moncton NB - Finance Operations - For recent and graduating students. Rotating deadlines and many opportunities available. Check it out.
- Enterprise Holdings - Amherst NS - Management Trainee Program - for recent graduates. Deadline Nov 30.
- Really Local Harvest - Dieppe NB - Administrative Assistant. 6 month position.
- Wave - UK - UK Growth Position - for recent graduates who can work in UK with a Youth Mobility visa. Deadline Dec 14.
- Office of the Commissioner of Official Languages - Gatineau QC - Analyst - Inventory applications open until Dec 14.
- TSI - Moncton NB - Variety of new grad opportunities, customer service & project coordinator - Deadline Dec 14.
- McCain Foods - Halifax NS - Representative Sales, Food Service - Deadline Jan 18.
- Ontario Legislature - Toronto ON - Ontario Legislature Internship Program - 10-month non-partisan paid internship for graduating students. Deadline Jan 31.
- High Commission of Canada - Australia - Academic Relations Public Affairs Coordinator - Full time for 6 months for a graduating students.
- ESL Teacher Recruiter - Korea - Teach English in Korea. Apply now.
- AC Internship Abroad - Spain - English Language Assistant - 9 month term, Oct 2019-June 2020. Apply ASAP.
- BMO - Across Canada - Student Internship Program: Analyst, Coordinator, Customer Service & Sales and IT and Developer. Applications open Sept 24, apply ASAP.
- Parliament of Canada - Ottawa ON - Parliamentary Guide. Full time summer. Deadline Jan 13.
- L'Arche Canada - locations across Canada - Assistant Program, work in a home with people with disabilities. Summer positions available. Applications accepted anytime. Apply ASAP.
- JD Irving - New Brunswick - Tree Planting Southern NB, Tree Planting in Central NB -Full time summer.
- Eqwip Hubs - International volunteer opportunities. Students interested in working abroad should check this out. There is also funding available through the International Centre.
Our Employment Fair Directory (Jan 31, 2018) may be a good resource for students seeking employment.
Please check out this list of government programs and summer job opportunities: Other Resources
Part Time Opportunities
- Mount Allison Staff Association (CUPE 3433) - Sackville NB - Database Designer: Membership Directory. Part time winter term with flexible hours. EXTENDED DEADLINE December 15.
- Napul'e and Songs are looking for help (Bridge St, Sackville) Drop into our other local shops and services to see what's available!
(no current opportunities)