Check out the employers who attended the Career Fair.
On campus Employment
- Alumni Engagement and Giving - Quadrant Social Media Intern. Part time, 5 hrs/week throughout 2019.
- Library (tasks may include shelving, pick-ups, front desk, and graphic design). E-mail email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org . All positions filled for the 2018/2019 academic year.
- Athletics (tasks may include front desk duties at the Fitness Centre and the Athletics Centre, social media, stats, and game day duties). E-mail email@example.com.
- Registrar's Office(general office work): firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Campus Ambassadors (campus tours for prospective students). Watch for an e-mail that goes out to all students in September.
- Dining Services Pick up an application form from Jennings Meal Hall.
- The Pond (trivia-night hosts, photographers, and event services staff). E-mail email@example.com.
- Writing Resource Centre (tutoris). Watch for a call for applications in early September.
- Meighen Centre (tutors). A general call for applications is issued in September.
- Wellness Centre (PEER support students).
- Academic departments (teaching assistants). Check with your professors and departmental administrative staff to find out about opportunities.
Part-time jobs off campus
- Mount Allison Staff Association (CUPE 3433) - Sackville NB - Database Designer: Membership Directory. Part time winter term with flexible hours. Apply now!
- Department of History & Philosophy, Algoma University - Research Assistant. Part time up to 5 hrs/week. Deadline Feb 8.
- TD - Moncton - Contact Centre Representative. Training class starts April 15. Deadline Feb 28.
- Federal Student Work Experience Program (FSWEP) - Across Canada - If you want to work for the federal government, apply now. They're hiring a wide variety of roles, students from all backgrounds in positions across Canada. *be sure to include your university and the regions you wish to work.
- Worksafe Nova Scotia - Halifax or Sydney NS - Summer Student. Office and administrative support. Deadline Feb 08.
- RBC - NB, NS, PEI and other locations - Indigenous Student Program. Deadline Feb 10.
- Embassy of Canada - Washington DC - Internship Program. Unpaid international opportunity. If you're interested, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to see about funding through our office to allow you to travel to DC. Applications due Feb 10.
- Town of Riverview - 60 Summer Student Positions. Apply on their website. Deadline February 11.
- Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency - Atlantic Canada - Program Support (Moncton), Innovation & Productivity(Moncton),Trade Investment Growth (Moncton), Policy Unit (Moncton), Industrial Research (Ottawa),Communities & Inclusive Growth (priority to indigenous students), Deadline Feb 14.
- Camp Sheldrake - Baritbog NB - Camp Director. Full time summer, part time off season. Deadline Feb 15.
- Canada Post - Toronto & Ottawa ON - Summer roles in business, HR and engineering. Deadline Feb 15.
- Province of NB - Various Provincial Parks - Visitor Attendants and Parks Leaders - Deadline Feb 25.
- Snider Mountain Ranch French Second Language Camp - New Brunswick - Bilingual Counsellors.
- Frontier College - Literacy Summer Camp Counsellor. Deadline February 15.
- Scotia Personel - International Experience in NZ, China, US, and more! Aupair, Teach/Tutor, Hospitality. Deadline Feb 28.
- Watermark Theatre - North Rustico PEI - Internship in Stage Management, Carpentry, Warobe, Props, Arts Admin Assistant. Deadline Mar 04.
- Camp Tidnish - Hiring for several positions! Apply ASAP.
- BMO - Across Canada - Student Internship Program: Analyst, Coordinator, Customer Service & Sales and IT and Developer. Applications open Sept 24, apply ASAP.
- Deloitte - Across Canada - Summer internships & Full time post grad. Deadlines vary, apply now!
- L'Arche Canada - locations across Canada - Assistant Program, work in a home with people with disabilities. Summer positions available. Applications accepted anytime. Apply ASAP.
- JD Irving - New Brunswick - Tree Planting Southern NB, Tree Planting in Central NB -Full time summer.
- Eqwip Hubs - International volunteer opportunities. Students interested in working abroad should check this out. There is also funding available through the International Centre.
- List of government programs and summer job opportunities
Jobs for grads
- Reynolds and Reynolds - Across Canada - Entry-Level Outside Sales Account Manager. Deadline February 6.
- EY - Montreal and Dieppe opportunities - Junior Accountant. Deadline February 1.
- Deloitte - Across Canada - Summer internships & Full time post grad. Deadlines vary for apply now!
- Blaze Studio -Moncton - Front End Developer - Deadline Feb 15.
- Freedom 55 Financial - Moncton NB or other areas in the region - Financial Advisor. Deadline Feb 15.
- SOCODEVI - Ghana - Organizational development volunteer - Deadline Feb 17.
- Venture for Canada - startups across Canada - Full time post graduate internship. Deadline Feb 18.
- Threads of Life - work from home, Atlantic Canada - Regional Development Coordinator. Home based, charity. Deadline Feb 24.
- EMCO - across Canada - Management Development Program. Deadline Feb 28.
- TD - Moncton NB - Contact Centre Representative. Next class starts April 15. Deadline Feb 28.
- New Brunswick Military History Museum - Oromocto NB - Educational Programs Developer. 8 month contract, April start. Deadline Mar 03.
- The Co-operators - Moncton NB - Customer Service and Insurance Sales Representative. Deadline Mar 08.
- Zenabis - Atholville NB - Wide variety of post-grad opportunities in business, marketing, quality control. Deadlines vary.
- Canada Revenue Agency - Across Atlantic Canada - Variety of roles in the CRA! Deadline Mar 31.
- Atlantic Council for International Cooperation - International Internships for Indigenous Youth - Deadline April 22.
- Ambright Education Group Corporation - Ambassador Year in China - Deadline Aug 31.
- High Commission of Canada - Australia - Academic Relations Public Affairs Coordinator - Full time for 6 months for a graduating students.
- ESL Teacher Recruiter - Korea - Teach English in Korea. Apply now.
- AC Internship Abroad - Spain - English Language Assistant - 9 month term, Oct 2019-June 2020. Apply ASAP.
- Operation Groundswell - International Backpacking with Purpose for students.