On Campus Jobs
Many academic departments hire Mount Allison students throughout the academic year. This is a great opportunity to gain valuable work experience while keeping academics a top priority. Many of these positions will be listed internally for students in a specific field so be sure to check with your department.
- Administrative Services - Summer Employment - email your cover letter & resume to email@example.com by January 26.
- Summer Camp Counsellor - full time summer employment
- Event Services Staff (ESS) - part time employment during the academic year
- Bartender - part time employment during the academic year
- Conferences & Accommodation Agent - full time summer employment
- Summer Support Assistant - casual summer employment
- Conference & Accommodation Agent - Reunion & Convocation Coordinator - temporary summer employment
Part Time Opportunities
- Town of Sackville - Trailblazer Leaders (K-2 & 5-7) and Trailblazer Leaders (3-4) - Part time employment, Jan - Apr, for students interested in working with children. Deadline Jan 16.
(no current opportunities)
Recent Grads & Graduating
- RBC Digital Advice Centre - Customer Services Representatives - Credit & Investments - Halifax, NS - New graduates are encouraged to apply. Deadline Jan 21.
- CIBC - Applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Commercial Banking Associate Program - Halifax, NS - Deadline Jan 18
- Global Transaction Banking - Associate, Cash Management - Moncton, NB - Deadline Jan 29
- McCain Foods - Global HR Services Specialist and Logistics Analyst - Florenceville-Bristol, NB - Full time position for recent graduates. Deadline Feb 2.
- Medavie Blue Cross - Moncton NB - Financial Analyst - Receivables Management - Full time for students graduating in May 2018. Deadline Feb 4.
- Turner Drake & Partners - Halifax NS - Trainee Real Estate Counsellor - Full time for graduating students and recent grads. Applications assessed as received. Apply now.
- Imperial Oil - Various Locations - Please see information sheet for details on summer student recruitment for students in sciences, business, accounting and geography. Deadlines vary, Jan 17-21.
- EY- Full time employment May-Aug for Business Management, Computing Sciences students. Deadline Jan 21.
- JDI - Saint John, Dieppe - Wide vairety of positions - Business Analyst, Communications, Accounting Student - and many others! Deadlines vary so apply now.
- Opportunities NB - Fredericton NB (or other locations in NB) - Summer Internship - Development - Full time summer. Deadline Jan 26.
- RBC - Any branch - Indigenous Student Program - Summer full time work. Deadline Jan 26.
- Town of Riverview - Riverview NB - Camp/Adventure Program, Program Coordinators/Assistants, Tourism Planners and Park & Pool Maintenance. Wide variety of full time summer employment. Deadline Feb 9.
- Communications Security Establishment - Computer Science/Engineering/Mathematician/Cryptanalyst - Summer positions. Reviewed on ongoing basis so apply now.
- Actua - Northern Communities - Outreach Coordinator - Summer positions for students in STEM programs. Deadline Feb 11.
- Greater Moncton Pest Control Commission - Mosquito Control Technician - Moncton NB - Full time summer work for science/environmental science student. Deadline Feb 15.
Please check out this list of government programs and summer job opportunities: Other Resources