Check out the employers who attended the Career Fair.
On campus Employment
- Library (tasks may include shelving, pick-ups, front desk, and graphic design). E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com .
- Athletics (tasks may include front desk duties at the Fitness Centre and the Athletics Centre, social media, stats, and game day duties). E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registrar's Office (general office work): email@example.com.
- Campus Ambassadors (campus tours for prospective students). Watch for an e-mail that goes out to all students in September.
- Dining Services Pick up an application form from Jennings Meal Hall.
- The Pond (trivia-night hosts, photographers, and event services staff). E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Writing Resource Centre (tutors). Watch for a call for applications in early September.
- Meighen Centre (tutors). A general call for applications is issued in September.
- Wellness Centre (PEER support students).
- Academic departments (teaching assistants). Check with your professors and departmental administrative staff to find out about opportunities.
Part-time jobs off campus
- Mount Allison Staff Association (CUPE 3433) - Sackville NB - Database Designer: Membership Directory. Part time winter term with flexible hours. Apply now!
- TutorOcean - online - Hiring part-time tutors. More info here.
- Premier Service Inc. - Dieppe, NB - Hiring Mystery Shoppers. Flexibility in working hours.
- Federal Student Work Experience Program (FSWEP) - Across Canada - If you want to work for the federal government, apply now. They're hiring a wide variety of roles, students from all backgrounds in positions across Canada. *be sure to include your university and the regions you wish to work.
- Camp Tidnish - Hiring for several positions! Apply ASAP.
- Footsteps Silviculture Company - Sackville, NB and Wentworth, NB - Hiring 30 Treeplanters! More info here.
- Wynchemna - Calgary, AB and Vancouver, BC - iTeach English or French.
- Deloitte - Across Canada - Summer internships & Full time post grad. Deadlines vary, apply now!
- L'Arche Canada - locations across Canada - Assistant Program, work in a home with people with disabilities. Summer positions available. Applications accepted anytime. Apply ASAP.
- Eqwip Hubs - International volunteer opportunities. Students interested in working abroad should check this out. There is also funding available through the International Centre.
- List of government programs and summer job opportunities
- Bank of Canada Scholarship Program for Students with Disabilities - includes a scholarship award, and a potential work term. More info here. Deadline August 1.
Jobs for grads
- Deloitte - Across Canada - Summer internships & Full time post grad. Deadlines vary for apply now!
- Youth Employment Fund - Employment Opportunities in NB - Training, Support, and Jobs. More info here.
- Zenabis - Atholville NB - Wide variety of post-grad opportunities in business, marketing, quality control. Deadlines vary.
- VIPKid - Online ESL teaching to Chinese children. Flexible hours and work from home! Details here.
- McCain Foods - Florenceville-Bristol, NB - Supply Chain Leadership Development Program.
- Department of Post-Secondary Education, Training & Labour - Sackville, NB - Hiring for a NB-EI Connect Program Coordinator position.
- L'Arche Canada - Across Canada - Hiring Community Assistants. Hiring year-round.
- Easy-Kleen Pressure Systems Ltd. - Sussex Corner, NB - Hiring a Marketing Manager.
- Invesco - Charlottetown, PEI - Hiring a Client Services Representative.
- Turner Drake & Partners Ltd. - Halifax, NS - Hiring for a Trainee Real Estate Counsellor position. Deadline June 14.
- McCain Foods - Newfoundland - Hiring for a Foodservice Sales Representative position. Deadline June 20.
- Cavendish Farms - Dieppe, NB - Hiring a Customer Account Coordinator. Deadline June 23.
- ExxonMobil - Moncton, NB - Hiring Spanish Business Support Professionals. Deadline July 31.
- LinkedtoAsia - Teach English in China - Hiring teachers. Deadline Aug 10.
- Ambright Education Group Corporation - Ambassador Year in China - Deadline Aug 31.
- Passionfruit Inc. - Toronto, ON (possibility of remote work) - Hiring for a Full-Stack Mobile Developer position. Deadline Aug 31.
- AppleTree Edu -Seoul, South Korea - Hiring elementary school English teachers. Deadline August 31.
- High Commission of Canada - Australia - Academic Relations Public Affairs Coordinator - Full time for 6 months for a graduating students.
- ESL Teacher Recruiter - Korea - Teach English in Korea. Apply now.
- AC Internship Abroad - Spain - English Language Assistant - 9 month term, Oct 2019-June 2020. Apply ASAP.