Congratulations and welcome to Mount Allison University!
Complete your registration in both Fall 2019 and Winter 2020 courses as early as possible to avoid waitlists and ensure access to your preferred courses. Late registration may result in an inconvenient schedule, or inability to take required courses. We recommend that you complete course registration by mid-June.
course selection advice
Sarah Cormier, first year academic advisor
Room 235, Registrar's Office, Wallace McCain Student Centre
Phone: (506) 364-3287
Click here to book an appointment with Sarah
Step 1: getting started
- Read through the course registration and planning basics guide.
- Familiarize yourself with the distribution requirements for BA, BSc, BComm.
- Find out more about placement tests for language courses and calculus.
- Determine if you are eligible for transfer credits or advanced standing.
- Review the Glossary of terms.
Step 2: plan your schedule
- Download the fillable blank timetable template & course planning worksheet.
- Check the course offerings on the course timetables for Fall and Winter.
- Review the pages on course selection by degree program, courses without prerequisites, and first year special topics courses.
- Familiarize yourself with degree requirements, and requirements for majors and minors in part III of the academic calendar.
- If you are starting in January 2020 check out our advice for students beginning in January 2020.
Step 3: register for courses
- Find all you need to know about registering in our guide to registration in Connect@MTA.
Step 4:don't be afraid to reach out for help!